Saturday, April 3, 2010

Something New for You to Love!

I get alot of requests for fabric by the yard.  For reasons both financial and storage, I have always been a little bit reserved about purchasing huge bolts of fabric, but I have decided to start purchasing a few bolts here and there from the upcoming Moda collections.

I mean- you DESERVE the Burgundy Buttons price! $6.80 a yard for those who are involved in the Pre-order,  $7.00-$7.25 for everyone else.

So here's how I have decided it's going to work- I have created a Google Group and will be posting the collections and fabrics that I have determined would be a good fit for a bolt purchase (ie- I would be willing to use the remaining yardage on a bolt that didn't sell).

Starting with my favorite- 12 Days of Christmas! 

So request an invite to our Google Group today- and determine what yardage you would like to purchase from Burgundy Buttons!  (at the bottom of this posting)

Here are the items up for "vote" from this great collection..
   
  



Google Groups

Subscribe to Burgundy Buttons

Email:

Visit this group

6 comments:

  1. $6.80 a yard!?!?! Leah, this is like Christmas in April! You are awesome my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope yardage of Fruitcake joins your shop when it comes out!!! Especially at THAT price!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a brilliant idea!! This is such a great price, Leah! I hope you get lots of takers on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful. I love the 27028-11 fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love 27028-11, 27030-11, and 27027-12
    And I also love the green and red 27023's.
    I could be addicted to this line!!
    So excited to hear that you're getting yardage! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete