Saturday, April 24, 2010

I swear it's not rigged!

This is just too weird and I PROMISE this isn't rigged!  The winners of the last two prizes have been two gals that I have been working with for BB Guest Blogger Spots.  Feeling like it looked suspicious, I almost asked the Random Number Generator to find another number- but then I thought-"wait, I am an honest person- why should TRACEY miss out on this ruler because I am afraid someone will think something is amiss."

So Mrs TraceyJayQuilts, gal- I am happy to say you are the proud new owner of this awesome ruler!

2 comments:

  1. Yea!!! I'm so excited! :) *big goofy grin*

    I've got 2 hexie quilts I'm currently building! (Of course I got the jelly roll from you)...

    This will so come in handy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG- it is so much easier! I used to use the little guys from American Jane, but when Julie showed me this I was actually irritated about all the time I had wasted in the past!

    ReplyDelete