Friday, November 19, 2010

We Have Winner!

Thank you everyone for your anniversary well wishes!  It's been two years of tremendous growth and alot of hard work.  We made so much progress this year that even I was amazed.  I am so grateful for both Stefanie and Greg for how much time and effort that even they have invested in BB.  Last winter I thought Greg was going to wring my neck if he had to put up one more shelf!  But he did!  (and is even speaking now of growth- which he KNOWS will require more shelves!)

And of course grateful for my customers!  Gosh we'd be nowhere without you!

But enough gooey mushies and on to the Winner!  Congratulations to Andrea who wrote...
I have noticed that Andrea is on a winning roll lately, head on over to her blog and show her some BB love!  She has an Etsy shop as well!

Email me Andrea to claim your prize! 


Don't forget that the SALE is still going on until tomorrow!  So head on over to Burgundy Buttons to save and additional 10%!!

Also- just because I haven't been able to reach her (I think i got lost in SPAM)..Mary from my last giveaway- I emailed you to clarify your winnings and haven't heard back- can you check your spam or email me?  Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. woohoo :)
    that's great-it sure has been my lucky week!
    i sent you my email :)
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love your newsletter and I love to follow your blog

    ReplyDelete