Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Let Me Introduce You...

Before I get too far into this post (pssst... be sure to read the whole post for a little something special for you!), let me just take a moment to thank all of you for the wonderful Happy Anniversary wishes! BB customers truly are the best and I really want to thank you from the bottom of heart for embracing this little dream of mine and supporting me so generously.

Moda Candy Bar winner is...



So, Mary on Lake Pulaski, please send me an email to claim your prize!!

In my last post, I had the exciting task of unveiling my new logo to you. I just loooooooooove my new logo! When I first began Burgundy Buttons two years ago, I hadn't put alot of thought into building a brand. As business grew, I started thinking more about it and began picturing it in my mind. The end result is exactly what I wanted and then some. So today, I wanted to take a few moments to tell you all about the super-talented designer, meet Stefanie Williams.



I first got to know Stefanie as a customer about eight months ago. She was new to quilting and found Burgundy Buttons while she was desperately searching for a local source for Verna by Kate Spain for Moda Fabrics. We got to know each other via email and when we would meet so she could pick up her purchases. A friendship emerged and last summer when I put out a call for some part-time help with BB, Stefanie offered to give me a much-needed hand.

In addition to helping me with things at Burgundy Buttons, Stefanie owns and operates her own e-commerce business, {stationery with style}. Her company has offered unique and exclusive personalized stationery and gift items at UNBELIEVABLE prices since 2006. The quality is as good, if not better than you will find in gift shops and boutiques and so much less (which I knew BB customers would appreciate).



A few months ago Stefanie surprised me with these amazing sets of stationery. I thought these were so awesome, I wanted to share the love and so I asked if she would like to do a giveaway. She agreed to it and also wanted to offer a truly incredible discount for Burgundy Buttons customers. So, if you think you might be interested in winning a
$25 gift card to {stationery with style}
and/or a
25% discount
on your ENTIRE purchase, you will need to jump on over to her blog for all the details.

Just in time for your holiday shopping!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Mary is the luckiest girl I know. Congrats again Mary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! An email with my mailing address is on it's way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, I have emailed you again with a clarification question and haven't heard back- can you check your SPAM?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete