Monday, June 8, 2009

Wild Thing

I have discovered the most amazingly simple pattern by Thimble Blossoms. Love it, love it, love it. While it called for charm packs, I used a Nest Layer Cake that had been sitting around waiting for that special project.

Here is a sampling of my blocks..




If you are interested in purchasing this pattern, please click this link: http://stores.burgundybuttons.com/-strse-460/Wild-Thing-Lap-Quilt/Detail.bok

If we are sold out, email me at Leah@BurgundyButtons.com, I will be happy to order it for you at the special BB price of only $6.50. It normally retails for $8.00!


Last night I also got a little bored with quilting and needed something I could finish fairly quickly, so I whipped up some quick curtains for my sewing room. I have been meaning to do this for awhile, but never seemed to get around to it. I used "At Water's Edge" fabric from Blackbird designs.



Of course, since I was on the Wild Thing kick, I had to make a Wild Thing block to see how it would look in the same fabric.



0 comments:

Post a Comment