Thursday, June 24, 2010

Feeling Fruitcake-y

I was super excited when Tracey over at traceyjayquilts asked if I would kit her up-and-coming Moda Bakeshop project for her!

Check out this adorable tree skirt at the Moda Bakeshop!

So I set out to come up with the packaging for the perfect kit.  I love how it turned out!

Going with the bakeshop theme, I finally settled on this adorable little cake box. I even spent some time at the grocery examining thier bakery labels!


Get this adorable kit, which retails for $72.00 for only $55.00 at Burgundy Buttons! Quantities are limited, so shop early!

Head on over to Tracey's Blog too, and show her some Burgundy Love!

3 comments:

  1. Already ordered! Happened to be shopping at the site for something else and up this popped, I couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS! So wonderful! I really like everything about your lovely kit! :)
    Thanks for entering my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It IS packaged up so cute! I love it and props on your creativeness!

    ReplyDelete